Registered in England & Wales. Company registration number: 8751322.
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel Development
- Health and Safety Executive
- Control of Subtances Hazardous to Health
- Department of Health
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Ill Health Retirement Schemes
Working offshore in Norway with British and Dutch medical certificates
Offshore workers from abroad can from 6 December 2012 use the British and Dutch medical certificates when
they go offshore in Norway.
Norwegian (and NOGEPA) medical certificates are good for offshore work and travel on the UK Continental shelf.
The mutual recognition of medicals does
extend to mutual recognition of the additional medicals for those
involved in Emergency Response duties.
Medicals Plus Ltd
The Axis Building
Tel: 0191 404 6808
Fax: 0191 404 6801